Perus Pomppa Dog Coat A medium weight, warm and waterproof jacket allowing unrestricted movement If your dog likes to run around, the Perus Pomppa dog coat is the ultimate choice. This was ... Read Full Description
Add to Basket
Perus Pomppa Dog Coat
A medium weight, warm and waterproof jacket allowing unrestricted movement
If your dog likes to run around, the Perus Pomppa dog coat is the ultimate choice. This was the first jacket designed by Finnish company Pomppa and it's still one of their top-selling products.
The jacket allows unrestricted freedom of movement, and stays in place on even the most active dog. It has a waterproof outer fabric and an anti-static 'teddy' lining that will keep your dog dry, comfortable and warm all year round in rain, snow and freezing temperatures.
- PerusPomppa does not restrict your dog’s movement, and it stay put even when running.
- Generous collar, back vent and a broad abdominal panel, which is fastened as a belt for a good fit
- No leg straps - quick, easy to put on / take off.
- Waterproof outer fabric.
- A high-quality, anti-static 'teddy' fleece lining will not tangle your dog’s fur or collect hair or dirt.
- Reflectors on the collar and along the back seam for better visibility in the dark.
- The outer surface is made of fabric with waterproofing membrane
- The lining is made of anti-static 'teddy' fleece.
- Gentle wash in 30˚C
- Do not spin
- Do not iron
How to measure your dog for the Perus Pomppa dog coat
All Pomppa coats are sized according to dog’s back length. Please measure from the collar to the base of the tail. All sizes are in centimeters. The correct size is the closest to the measured length.