Jumppa Pomppa Introducing Some Great New Colours for 2019!! The ultimate pull on/off dog fleece jumper! So easy to put on and take off, this machine washable fleece dog swea... Read Full Description
Add to Basket
Jumppa Pomppa Introducing Some Great New Colours for 2019!!
The ultimate pull on/off dog fleece jumper!
So easy to put on and take off, this machine washable fleece dog sweater provides the ultimate cosy comfort.
The top section is made from an anti-static, anti-pill fleece, so it doesn't collect dog hair and will carry on looking smart, even after repeated washing. This moisture-wicking fabric helps dry your dog off and warms their muscles - handy if they enjoy a swim!
The underneath part of the Jumppa is a water-repellent thermal tricot fabric which keeps your dog's tummy nice and dry, even when exercising on wet grass. Reflectors along the side seams help your dog will to be seen in the dark.
An innovative design from a Finnish Company, the Jumppa Pomppa is great as a base layer to add an extra warmth to any coat, or stylish enough to be worn by itself.
- Jumppa is an easy to wear, non-restrictive fleece sweater for all kinds of dogs. It fits comfortably and will provide warmth from head to tail.
- Anti-static - it won't tangle your dog’s fur or collect hair.
- The material of the back panel is highly flexible, which makes Jumppa easy to put on and comfortable to wear.
- The underside, protecting the dog’s upper chest and abdomen, is made of water-repellent thermal tricot, smooth on its outer surface, soft and warm inside.
- Jumppa’s materials have good insulation qualities and absorb very little moisture, keeping your dog comfortable in rainy weather.
- The back cut of Jumppa covers the dog’s thighs and keeps them warm.
- A generous collar with stretchy front gusset covers the neck but doesn't restrict head movement.
- Rreflectors along the side seams ensure your dog is seen in the dark.
- Suitable for warming your dog’s muscles after a swim. Moisture-wicking materials help fur dry quicker.
- The back panel is made of anti-static, anti-pilling, flexible and warming knitted plush.
- The underneath panel is thermal, and has a warm, brushed inner surface with a water-repellent outer surface.
- Gentle wash in 30˚C
- Do not spin
- Do not iron
Buying the right size - how to measure your dog
All Pomppa coats are sized according to the length of your dog’s back. Please measure from the collar to the base of the tail. All sizes are in centimeters. The correct size is the closest to the measured length.